Privacy Notice Dyninno Romania
on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Considering the fast pace of development and operational specifics of employers, most job openings are available several times per year. If you are not selected, it means your candidacy might be considered during the next selection process applicable to you.
Dyninno Travel Services SRL (hereinafter referred to as “DTS”, “we”, “our”, “us”), 2nd Floor, Building 1, EXPO Business Park, 54A Aviator Popisteanu Str., District 1, Bucharest, is the CONTROLLER of the personal DATA you provide (Curriculum Vitae and other information you might provide by participating in personnel selections). Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for our job openings. The legal BASIS for data processing is:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into an employment contract (the process of actual personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (CV storage for future vacancies).
The RECIPIENTS of your data are our employees who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide recruitment services (including online testing), technical support, data protection and ensure data processing security. Recruitment services might be provided also by Dyninno Group associated companies located in Moldova. We store your data outside the EU with our trusted partners who are processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, so the level of your data protection is not undermined.
For the set PURPOSE your DATA will be processed for up to 5 (five) years starting from the date of application, after this term we will delete/anonymise your DATA.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller;
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request the forwarding of the data to another controller (right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation.
If the candidate refuses to provide additional information after the submission of a CV, the controller is entitled to exclude the candidate from the active competitive selection.
Contact details: For matters concerning the holding of competitive selections and related processes contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For matters concerning data processing – contact the data protection officer at email@example.com.