Privacy Notice Dreamport
Dreamport Management (DIFC) Ltd
on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Given the fast pace of development and the nature of our operations, most positions may become available several times per year. If you are not selected on a particular occasion, your candidacy may nevertheless be considered during the next selection process applicable to you.
Dreamport Management (DIFC) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “DREAMPORT”, “we”, “our”, “us”), having its registered office at Unit N604, Level 6, Emirates Financial Towers, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, UAE. DREAMPORT processes your personal data in accordance with DIFC Law No. 5/2020 Data Protection Law (as amended or supplemented from time to time).
The categories of candidates’ personal data may include:
- CVs, cover letters, email lists, the content of telephone conversations, references from previous jobs indicated on the CV, social network data and other information specifically relevant to a particular vacancy.
- we may ask you to provide contact details of colleagues from previous jobs for detailed feedback (for example, towards the end of a selection process when there are only a few candidates left). In this case, you are responsible for ensuring that your former colleagues have been made aware and do not object to the processing of their personal data (name, position, place of work, telephone, e-mail, etc.) for the purposes mentioned in this disclaimer.
- we might approach you at specialized recruitment forums (LinkedIn, etc.);
points 1, 2 and 3 together and separately hereinafter referred to as “DATA”.
DYNINNO is a controller of DATA.
DATA is being processed for the following PURPOSES:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into an employment contract (the actual process of personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (storage of your CV for future vacancies).
SHARING of personal data
DREAMPORT uses outsourced service (support, IT, consultation, HR, legal etc.) providers, which might process DATA on the basis of DREAMPORT’s instructions. Such service providers are DATA processors, who are bound by confidentiality rules and prohibited to process DATA in conflict with DREAMPORT’s instructions and applicable laws.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS of personal data
It is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal data with other members of DYNINNO GROUP (DREAMPORT is a part of DYNINNO GROUP) and external third parties who are located outside of the DIFC. We will only transfer your DATA to another jurisdiction outside of the DIFC if we are satisfied that the transfer complies with applicable data protection law and appropriate safeguards, such as data transfer contract clauses, are in place to protect your DATA.
DATA retention periods:
In case you are selected for employment following the selection process, you will be informed of any further data processing during the process of signing your employment contract.
In case you are not selected for employment following the selection process:
- and request that we delete the DATA or object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be deleted within 4 (four) months of the end of the selection process, except for the minimum necessary DATA, which will be kept for 5 (five) years to protect us and to comply with our legal requirements.
- and do not object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be processed for a maximum of 5 (five) years, after which it will be deleted, except for the minimum necessary DATA to protect us and to comply with our legal requirements.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller.
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e., to be selected as the best candidate).
- request deletion or transfer of your data by the controller (in cases specified in applicable legislation).
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in applicable legislation).
- lodge a complaint with the DIFC Data Commissioner regarding our processing of your personal data.
The participation in the selection process does not guarantee any employment with the Controller.
For exercising your rights under this Notice, please kindly contact us at email@example.com