Privacy Notice Multipass
on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Given the fast pace of development and the nature of our operations, most positions may become available several times per year. If you are not selected on a particular occasion, your candidacy may nevertheless be considered during the next selection process applicable to you.
LLC “DYNATECH” (hereinafter referred to as “DYNATECH”, “we”, “our”, “us”), Jeruzalemes iela 1, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010, is part of Dyninno Group and selects personnel for the needs of Dyninno companies (“MultiPass Platforms Limited”, representative of foreign merchant “MultiPass Platforms Limited”, LLC “Jeruzalemes BC”, foreign subsidiary company of “EKOFINANS” “Ecofin Europe”, representative office of the foreign merchant “Ecofinance IFN S.A.”, LLC “TravelTech” and LLC “Innovative Travel Solutions”).
Candidates’ personal data may include: CVs, cover letters, email lists, the content of telephone conversations, references from previous jobs indicated on the CV, social network data and other information specifically relevant to a particular vacancy.
We may ask you to provide contact details of colleagues from previous jobs for detailed feedback (for example, towards the end of a selection process when there are only a few candidates left). In this case, you are responsible for ensuring that your former colleagues have been made aware and do not object to the processing of their personal data (name, position, place of work, telephone, e-mail, etc.) for the purposes mentioned in this disclaimer.
DYNATECH together with other Dyninno companies are JOINT CONTROLLERS of the personal DATA you provide.
Each company in the Dyninno Group is responsible for your DATA in the specific personnel selection process. The companies in the Dyninno Group have agreed that DYNATECH will carry out all activities at the initial stage of recruitment, i.e. publication of advertisements, communication with applicants (including former employees of the Dyninno Group), organizing and conducting job interviews, from which personal data is collected and stored in the centralized candidate database. Each company in the Dyninno Group is responsible for recruiting staff (signing an employment contract), with the appropriate involvement of DYNATECH as the manager of the employment documentation (in the centralized database of Dyninno employees).
Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for a specific job opening. The legal BASIS for the data processing is:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into an employment contract (the actual process of personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (storage of your CV for future vacancies within the group companies).
Additionally, in order to achieve the PURPOSE, we might approach you at specialised recruitment forums (LinkedIn, cv.lv, Meetfrank, etc.) based on our legitimate interest – selecting appropriate candidates. If you object to such communication we will stop processing your data, except for minimal data about your objection in order to protect and exercise our legal claims. If you continue to communicate, your data will be processed in accordance with this notice.
The RECIPIENTS of your data are: yourself (the data subject), our employees, who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, technical support and security, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide recruitment services (including online testing), technical support, maintenance and security. We might process (e.g. store) your data outside the EU with our trusted partners who process your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, so the level of your data protection is not undermined.
Criteria for determining DATA retention periods:
In case you are selected for employment following the selection process, your DATA will be transferred to the relevant employer – the Dyninno Group company. You will be informed of any further data processing during the process of signing your employment contract.
In case you are not selected for employment following the selection process:
- and request that we delete the DATA or object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your CV and other DATA will be deleted within 4 (four) months of the end of the selection process, except for the minimum necessary DATA, which will be kept for 5 (five) years to protect us and other Dyninno Group companies and to comply with our legal requirements and those of other Dyninno Group companies;
- and do not object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be processed for a maximum of 5 (five) years, after which it will be deleted, except for the minimum necessary DATA to protect us and other Dyninno Group companies and to comply with our legal requirements and those of other Dyninno Group companies.
In the event that we process the personal data of your former colleagues, they will be deleted at the end of each specific selection process.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller;
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in applicable legislation);
- request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in applicable legislation);
- request the forwarding of the data to another controller (the right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (UK), Data State Inspectorate (Latvia) in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation.
For matters concerning the holding of competitive hiring and related processes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For matters concerning data processing, contact the data protection officer at email@example.com.