Privacy Notice the Philippines (Manila)
Personal Data Notice
for Job Applicants
- Dyninno Philippines, Inc. (“DYNINNO”) will collect, use and process my personal data* provided by me or possessed by DYNINNO in the course of my application or employment for one or more of the Purposes (hereinafter defined) as set out further below.
* Personal Data refers to all types of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. Personal Information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. Sensitive Personal Information refers to Personal Information (a) about an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; (b) about an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; (c) issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation and tax returns; and (d) specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
- DYNINNO will disclose my personal data collected to the authorized personnel of DYNINNO, as well as outsource service providers, including DYNINNO’s affiliates, subsidiaries, and sister companies for purposes of evaluating and verifying the information contained in my application for employment with DYNINNO, and as may be required under laws, rules and other regulations.
- The personal data will likewise be processed by DYNINNO for the general purpose of establishment of a legal labour relationship which include, but are not limited to the following:
a) assessing my education and professional qualifications and fitness for the position that I am applying for with DYNINNO;
b) improving and maintaining effective recruitment and screening processes;
c) facilitate communication with me through use of the address, telephone number and email address that I provided;
d) have or will be provided by DYNINNO to third party service providers or agents, which may be located outside of the Philippines;
e) preparation of documents necessary or desirable for the drafting of my job offer from the employment contract with DYNINNO, in the event that I am considered for employment;
f) complying with reportorial, filing, and other legal requirements under the law, or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority, or responding to requests for information from public agencies, offices, statutory boards or other similar authorities;
g) storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data, whether within or outside of the Philippines;
h) responding to legitimate complaints, queries and/or requests by regulatory government agencies in connection with the exercise of their statutorily mandated functions;
i) organizing seminars, events or other marketing/promotional activities and posting of personal data obtained due to the said activities;
j) handle any and all legal or other claims arising out of my application for employment with DYNINNO; and/or
k) any other purposes which DYNINNO will notify me about at the time of obtaining my consent (collectively, “Purposes”).
- The personal data shall only be retained for as long as necessary for: (a) the fulfillment of the declared and legitimate Purposes specified herein, or when the processing relevant to such Purposes has been terminated, (b) for the establishment, exercise or defense of my and DYNINNO’s legal claims, or (c) for any other legitimate business purpose.
- The data subject’s (applicant’s) rights to the extent recognized by Republic Act 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other applicable laws, shall be respected by DYNINNO. This includes the rights to information, object, access, rectification, erasure or blocking, damages and data portability. For these purposes, DYNINNO shall adopt the necessary physical, organizational, and technical security measures required under the relevant law, rules, and regulations.
- The data subject (applicant) represents and warrants that all the personal data provided by him/ her to DYNINNO in the course of his/ her job application process shall be true and correct.
- For any questions or complaints regarding DYNINNO’s handling of personal data or DYNINNO’s compliance with the Data Privacy Act, I know to contact the following: email@example.com.
- For matters concerning the holding of competitive hiring and related processes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.