Global Privacy Notice
on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Given the fast pace of development and the nature of our operations, most positions may become available several times per year. If you are not selected on a particular occasion, your candidacy may nevertheless be considered during the next selection process applicable to you.
Dyninno Group Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”), firstname.lastname@example.org as a controller processing personal data of candidates for the following PURPOSES:
- taking steps at the request of the candidate prior to entering into an employment contract (the actual process of personnel selection);
- storage of CVs and related data for future vacancies.
Candidates’ personal data may include:
- CVs, cover letters, email lists, the content of telephone conversations, references from previous jobs indicated on the CV, social network data, and other information specifically relevant to a particular vacancy.
- We may ask you to provide contact details of colleagues from previous jobs for detailed feedback (for example, towards the end of a selection process when there are only a few candidates left). In this case, you are responsible for ensuring that your former colleagues have been made aware and do not object to the processing of their personal data (name, position, place of work, telephone, e-mail, etc.) for the purposes mentioned in this disclaimer.
- We might approach you at specialized recruitment forums (LinkedIn, etc.);
points 1 , 2 and 3 together and separately hereinafter referred to as “DATA.”
DATA retention periods:
In case you are selected for employment following the selection process, you will be informed of any further data processing during the process of signing your employment contract.
In case you are not selected for employment following the selection process:
- and request that we delete the DATA or object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be deleted within 4 (four) months of the end of the selection process, except for the minimum necessary DATA, which will be kept for 5 (five) years to protect us and to comply with our legal requirements.
- and do not object to the processing of DATA for future vacancies, your DATA will be processed for a maximum of 5 (five) years, after which it will be deleted, except for the minimum necessary DATA to protect us and to comply with our legal requirements.
- The cooling period of the date source (Referral, agency) of resume would be for 6 (six) months.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to :
- request access to your personal data from the Company;
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e., to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the Company (in cases specified in applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in applicable legislation);
Participation in the selection process does not guarantee any employment with the Company.