Privacy Notice DTS, Bucharest
PRIVACY NOTICE on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
Considering the fast pace of development and operational specifics of employers, most job openings are available several times per year. If you are not selected, it means your candidacy might be considered during next selection process applicable to you. The company DYNINNO TRAVEL SERVICES S.R.L., with headquarters in Bucharest, sector 1, Str. Av. Popisteanu, No. 54A, Expo Business Park, Building 1, Unit 2, Floor 2, registered at the Trade Registry Office in Bucharest under no. J40/15599/2019 (hereinafter referred to as “DTS”, “we”, “our”, “us”), is the CONTROLLER of the personal DATA you provide (Curriculum Vitae and other information you might provide by participating in personnel selections). Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for our job openings. The legal BASIS for the data processing is:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into an employment contract (the process of actual personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (CV storage for future vacancies).
The RECIPIENTS of your data are our employees who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide recruitment services, technical support and ensure data processing security. We might store your data outside the EU with our trusted partners who are processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, so the level of your data protection is not undermined. For the set PURPOSE your DATA will be processed for 5 (five) years starting from the date of application, after this term we will delete your DATA. By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller;
- modify or update data to facilitate the accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request the forwarding of the data to another controller (right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation.
If the candidate refuses to provide additional information after submission of CV (including the provision of a signed application to be hired), the controller is entitled to exclude the candidate from the active competitive selection.
For matters concerning the holding of competitive selections and related processes contact: email@example.com
For matters concerning data processing – contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.